Bushing Press Tool (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
San Diego, Discovered by The Germans in 1904
Anyone happen to have a bushing removal set from Wits End or the like I can borrow? Specifically looking to press out front panhard bushings. I've searched high and low through my workshop and can't find anything with the correct diameter. Everything I have is either slightly too big or small.

If all else fails I guess I could take the panhard to an auto shop and have them do it, but I know me and if it's going to cost more than $40 to have them do it I'd rather just buy the kit from wits end and if that's the case why should I even waste my time taking the part to a shop when I know it will probaly cost at least that much to have them do it so I might as well just go ahead and buy the kit and call it done and then I'll have all the bushing presses I need for the future replacements and for use by others if they need them? I mean, I do have a press for this exact reason but I did just replace all my other bushings so I won't need the kit for a while but it'd still be nice to have them around plus they come in a cool looking holder.

As you can tell, and much to the chagrin of my wife, it is super easy for me to talk myself into buying something. So before this conversation continues in my head and I purchase something else I dont REALLY need, I figured I would ask. So back to the original question.

Does anyone have a press tool I can use to remove my front panhard bushings?

Buy the full set to have for the club. Or if you know someone that has a lathe... @elripster

@saltycoconuts may have the press tool I need but my finger continues to hover over the wits end "Place Order" button. The cool looking holder might be the deciding factor for me on this one.....:)
Being that the Icon turbo test truck got totaled, I’m sure he Joey appreciates any purchases. :frown:

SO sad on the ICON truck...:cry::cry::cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom