1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Built Toyota extra cab 4x4

Discussion in 'Other Vehicles' started by MJADDICTION, Feb 20, 2007.

1. MJADDICTION

MJADDICTION

Another fantastic build my friend did on his extra cab Toyota. He's wanting to build a 4x4 4-runner, so one in good shape could be a possible trade. I've wheeled with this rig before, it does everything well.

Send me a PM and I'll give ya his phone number if your interested.

Looking to sell all my trucks and have one nice car and one sweet rig built from scratch. Its an 85 toyota ext cab. Great on the street and off road. Had it for 6 years since it was bone stock.
    Interior -in very good shape with baja corbea seats and sweet stereo. 2 sets of doors factory full doors and nice custom half doors. Custom tube work, sliders,bumbers,cage,etc.bobbeb bed.
    Rock lights, warn winch,warn fog lights,piaa bed light. bedliner paint with custom camo :)
    Drivetrain
    stock22re, w56 5spd, yota case mated to dana 300 with a 4:1 tera low kit and custom twin stick made with atlas shifters. yes it will crawl
    Front- all pro high steer,birf elimator kit, chromo shafts with superjoints (like ctm's)
    ifs vented brakes,stainless lines. custom truss and torque bar, 5.29's with lockright. bilstein 7100 series 14" remote resivor shocks with custom shock mounts. old man emu springs with custom shackles and spring perches- axle moved forward 5"- uses reversed fj60 steering box.
    Rear- ifs rear end with 5.29's and detroit locker. custom truss,torque bar,shock mounts,etc. disc brakes. 63" chevy springs with custom double shackles. 14" bistein 5100 shocks.
    Brand new 37x12.50x15 trxus mt radials on new mrw 15x8 wheels. Will try to get pics soon. Or your welcome to come see it. Needs nothing to drive it everyday and wheel it every weekend.
    asking $9,500 obo
    thanks,
    chris

[​IMG]

[​IMG]