For Sale Built 88 4 runner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1988 toyota 4 runner, this truck is immaculate, I'm going to list everything that has been done in the past year, im sure ill forget some things, solid axle swap with axle from an 84 pickup, axle has high pinion third member, long field axles, 5.29 gears with a detroit locker, all new bearings and brakes, rear axle has all new bearings and brakes and of course 5.29 gears and a detroit locker. 6in all pro off road long travel leaf springs front and rear, 3in body lift, 36 15.5 15 mickey thompson mtz, all carpet has been removed from the inside and roll in bedliner installed, nice race style bucket seats in the front, rear seats are wrapped in water proof vinyl, 5 spd transmission was rebuilt, transfer case was rebuilt and also added marlin crawler double transfer case adapter with 4.70 gears in one case and stock gear in the other giving you the option of 1 to 1, 2.28 to 1, 4.70 to 1, or 6.98 to 1 in 2 wheel drive or 4 wheel drive, the truck was also profesionally painted, has tube style bumpers front and rear, and also has tube style rock sliders, has 9500 warn winch with built in air compressor asking 17,500 i have much more than that into it call 239-233-5998
more pics 043.jpg
more pics 045.JPG

i always wondered what that color would look like on a 4runner. nice rig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom