Buena Vista Trip Details (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Iron Chest Pictures

Some pictures from Iron Chest.
Darwin1.jpg
Darwin2.jpg
Vic1.jpg

Nice, Any more photos guys? I forgot my camera! What a killer Trip!

Damage Report on my 40's Tranny is that i broke off my Overdrive pressure accumulator (or something like that), I Landed on a Rock and did not have my Skid Plate on, it only dented in about 1/2", but broke the thing off (2"x2" chunk of Aluminum). So im without a vehicle till i get parts tonight! Hopefully thats the only damage!

Damage Report on my 40's Tranny is that i broke off my Overdrive pressure accumulator (or something like that), I Landed on a Rock and did not have my Skid Plate on, it only dented in about 1/2", but broke the thing off (2"x2" chunk of Aluminum). So im without a vehicle till i get parts tonight! Hopefully thats the only damage!

That sucks! Hope you get it up and running soon. At least it got you home. ;)

Tim / Jenny, thanks for the pictures. It was good to meet up with you again and get out on the trail. Also thanks for the help getting the broken buggy out of there.

It was good to see everyone again and to meet a couple of new people. Supercharlie I was hoping catch up with you but we spent a little more time on the exit than we thought.

Thanks again for the pictures. I've got a couple to share but can't post them right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom