Budbuilt Tummy Tuck? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is probably a long shot but Ive been told there are a couple people running one with the stock case and no Lefty/dual cases. So here I am trying to find those people if anyone knows. I've talked to Chip at Budbuilt a little and said you have to reshape the tunnel for it to fit a raised stock case which is fine.

I asked the same a few years back and got no reply.
I would say I am surprised but I am not. I had high hopes of being able to do it without dual cases for now, but guess it would be a project which may come when I'm still not DD this thing. I need to figure out what rear axle I want to run first really or if I think LT is going to do me much good.

The Ecobox looked like it would fit without any mods, but a guy out west just had one installed and they were doing some mods for it to clear (it looked super close to clearing without doing anything), so that has me wondering later down the road.

I've talked to Chip at Budbuilt a little and said you have to reshape the tunnel for it to fit a raised stock case which is fine.

Meh, I had to reshape my tunnel to fit a Lefty; not a big deal, you can beat it in with a 2 lb. jeep wrench.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom