BSLCA Flashback (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Volunteer

Bayou State Land Cruiser Association
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
bslca.com
I saw the Jamboree thread discussing the first club trip to Gilmer so for those that weren't around yet here are some flash back moments in the BSLCA :cheers: Feel free to post yours ;)

Last edited:
I saw the Jamboree thread discussing the first club trip to Gilmer so for those that weren't around yet here are some flash back moments in the BSLCA :cheers: Fell free to post yours ;)

Is there supposed to be a link or just people that were there need to post?

Anyone can post their favorites BSLCA moments I thought it would be fun to post some from our early days I have more at the house than I do here but here is an article Marty wrote in March 08, Marty always did the best job on writing everyone else seem to muddle it up including Toyota Owner last month :meh: The fund side of Sicily Island we use to play in before Dennis lost it, thats Josh in the passenger seat in Big Red at the LA4x4 Expo in Hammond. Scott's Troopy, Will's 60, Marty's 62 and Mike T's 40.
BSLCA 1.jpg
BSLCA 2.jpg
BSLCA 3.jpg

Not sure if its 07 or 08 but some pics from the LA4x4 Expo and ride of the Paradise property in Hammond. 08 was the last Expo it ran three years 06 - 08 and was put on by AWOL of Hammond and all clubs were invited. It was a fun event and in state.

Pics are of Mike T, Cole and I airing down at Paradise, Big Red dropping down on the river bank and Mike and I driving into the Expo.
IMG_2833.jpg
Expo034-1.jpg
Expo020.jpg

must be older that that by the prices posted in the back ground

Magruder breaking out the chainsaw at any event with trees on the property.

I laughed about that when cutting trees in Sicily Island and said he would have been perfect for that job he loved to use that saw :lol:

must be older that that by the prices posted in the back ground

Don't know that anyone climbed up there to change them in a while at those prices :lol:

Dam Larry i most been dreaming hard when i open this pag, good times thats for sure!

The right way to travel SCC 08

IMG_0005.jpg

PICT0891.jpg

PICT0886.jpg

Wrenching session 07

WrenchingGroup9-22-07.jpg

Sicily Island 07

PICT0692.jpg

PICT0673.jpg

PICT0665.jpg

PICT0705.jpg

Last edited:
Louisiana Offroad Expo 07

Mike may have been sleeping :lol:

FH080025.jpg

Cory's fixing his awesome Jambalaya :clap:

FH080026.jpg

Expo ride at Paradise

FH040041.jpg

Cole flexing the 100, Dave his Dad behind him in the 78.

FH070017.jpg

Mike's up now :D

FH040017.jpg

Josh on the logs

FH070016.jpg

what happened to the expo? who is this no more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom