BSLCA Annual Crawfish Boil April 21st, 2013 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

y`all were there:eek::eek: :lol:

I just couldn't remember what we brought last year. The wife reminded me........getting old sucks.......:lol:

No worries bud it happens to the best of us :) I often ask the wife where something is and she walks in and its right in front of my face :doh: I blame it on a busy mind

Chip, who has supplied us for years won't have crawfish this year. Scrambling for BIG, live crawfish. IF anyone knows someone that would possibly give us a break, that'd be good. I've made some calls this am.

me

Chip, who has supplied us for years won't have crawfish this year. Scrambling for BIG, live crawfish. IF anyone knows someone that would possibly give us a break, that'd be good. I've made some calls this am.

me

Thanks bud I guess thats why he never called me back :confused: I left messages for him at the store.

the guy I bought the rolled 2003 7.3 family has ponds will contact him when we get back

The guys at Crawfish Shack on Hwy 92 are nice, but I do not have his number.

John - 2 Adults/1 Child
Paul/Jean - 2 Adults
Mike L - 2 Adults/2 Children
Baker - 1 Adult
Cody - 2 Adults/1 No Crawfish
Robert - 1 Adult/No Crawfish
Scott -
Sean - 2 Adults
Jonathan - 2 Adults
Lothar -
Monty - 1 Adult
Larry - 2 Adults/2 Children - cookie tray
Tim - 2 Adults

Added Tim and they will be camping as well :)

The guys at Crawfish Shack on Hwy 92 are nice, but I do not have his number.

Got some BIG ones from him on Friday

Lance - Crawfish Shak - 337 804 2309

John - 2 Adults/1 Child - Camping
Paul/Jean - 2 Adults - Camping
Mike L - 2 Adults/2 Children
Baker - 1 Adult
Cody - 2 Adults/1 No Crawfish
Robert - 1 Adult/No Crawfish
Scott -
Sean - 2 Adults
Jonathan - 2 Adults
Lothar -
Monty - 1 Adult
Larry - 2 Adults/2 Children - cookie tray - Camping
Tim - 2 Adults - Camping
Marty -
Josh - 2 Adults

I don't know about you all but I'm looking forward to this weekend :cheers:

Last edited:
I may or may not have a lady friend coming.

Hope to have my cruiser moving under its own power again, getting nervous though, cruiserparts.net has not sent me an email to conferm the tank has shipped yet. Need it at home on wednesday so I can mount it and go get my new tires.

I may or may not have a lady friend coming.

Hope to have my cruiser moving under its own power again, getting nervous though, cruiserparts.net has not sent me an email to conferm the tank has shipped yet. Need it at home on wednesday so I can mount it and go get my new tires.

I'd call them Monday bud they were slow when I ordered from them in the past. I hope it comes in too I want to check out the cruiser :) I'll put you down and + 1 just in case :)

The deadline for submitting whether or not you are going to the crawfish boil Sunday 21st is Tuesday April 16th!

We need to order them and we need to know how much to order.

If we don't hear from you we will assume you are not going. So please if you plan on attending please let us know by way of email or this IH8MUD forum.

Just to clarify, Sandy and I will be eating crawfish. The kids will not. We doing hot dogs and / or hamburgers also?

Yes Mike L we WILL be having hamburgers and hot dogs. Thanks you.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom