Brand new expedition-type stuff for sale ... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You guys kill me!

Dude, I was trying to help.... gave the room size and offered a couple suggestions..... WTH? The "pink :princess:panty:princess: mall :princess:crawler" is in your sig line.... I thought you done named it that :bang: Seems appropriate since ya got your pink panties twisted up so fast :flipoff2:

I can't afford nothing in this thread anyway so I reckon I'll web-wheel someplace else.

I named it "Pink Panty, Mall Crawler"?

Very Ez to forget ah?

You gave her the name!

Guess what Mike is this? "according to Mike"

It's all good Mike:grinpimp:

Kowboy, I went and consulted w/ my Financial/loan officer/wife and I got a "NO"

Darn it!!

I really wanted it

It really would be the perfect tent for ya JP ...

A helluva lot nicer than the one you got on your trailer now and you could rig it easily to use on both your trailer and your 80 dependin' on what you were gonna drive. :cool:

I'll have it delivered to the Round-Up for ya and put ya on my Special Mes'kin Easy Payment Plan ... hun'erd bucks a month for 12 months ... int'rest free. :bounce::clap::bounce:

Grow some balls Son and tell your wife your buyin' a new tent. :grinpimp:

:flamingo:

This thread is better than TV.

Just think JP ...

You could open it up and take yourself a lil' siesta at those pesky delays at the border crossin' when the Border Patrol's tearin' your 80 apart tryin' to find your stash of super-addictive-crack cocaine. :idea:

Mr. Sepulveda,

You're doing it all wrong.

Tell your wife you're buying for her. Being so high off the ground, she'll be well protected from floods, snakes and other animals that have not learned how to climb a ladder. Also, will prevent midgets like Nolen from being able to see in.

It really would be the perfect tent for ya JP ...

A helluva lot nicer than the one you got on your trailer now and you could rig it easily to use on both your trailer and your 80 dependin' on what you were gonna drive. :cool:

I'll have it delivered to the Round-Up for ya and put ya on my Special Mes'kin Easy Payment Plan ... hun'erd bucks a month for 12 months ... int'rest free. :bounce::clap::bounce:

Grow some balls Son and tell your wife your buyin' a new tent. :grinpimp:

I told my wife about the sale and she would not give!

She was exhausted and really did not focus on the opportunity!:meh:

I'll let you know tonight!

...gotta crunch some number, I might be moving out of the house and need a place to crash!:grinpimp:

...gotta crunch some number, I might be moving out of the house and need a place to crash!:grinpimp:

You'll have a place to crash if you buy the tent. Seem simple enough for me.

sorry Sir, but that's a negative on the Tent!

I have some other needs/priorities on the near future.

I need to finish my 40 by this summer!:grinpimp:

...ever since I bought it, I promised my wife that we would ride on it to So. Padre Island.

So far, it has been 10 year and the 40 has not been up to the challenge yet!

This is the year in which the 40 will take us to the island and pull my military trailer w/ current tent!

so did Josh get the Tent?

my offer still is $300.00/per event, but you have to show up to the events to collect!

I have no checks and you have no paypal!

or get paypal and I'll pay the $100.00 monthly and don't have to show to the events.

my boys certainly would appreciate the tent tho!:grinpimp:

My next event is Moab and then Hotspring in October.

Last I heard ... Josh was still ponderin' and cypherin'. :meh:

Well... "Grow some balls son and make a decision !:grinpimp:

Josh has the money! us Mexicans Don't...

...at least you don't have to consult w/ your wife!

ask the rubber doll, I am sure she won't mind!:flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom