Bora Spacer Fitment Issues (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone had trouble fitting Bora Wheel Spacers. I picked up some 1.25in and they will not clear the front hubs. I've tried both spacers on both front wheels. I've sent Bora an email as well.

IMG-6338.jpg

IMG-6323.jpg

IMG-6326.jpg

Did you try and rotating it a 1/5 of turn.... 5 times? If you find the right combination, mark it in case somebody else (i.e. your mechanic) has the same issue.

Did you try and rotating it a 1/5 of turn.... 5 times? If you find the right combination, mark it in case somebody else (i.e. your mechanic) has the same issue.
Yeah, I've rotated each spacer 5 times on each wheel. I'm going to try some more and see what Bora says. If it works, I'll definitely mark it!

So, you're saying you tried a total of 20 times? Spacer #1: 5 left and 5 right. Spacer #2: 5 left and 5 right?

Have a buddy come over and try it 20 more times just to be sure! :lol:

Haha They look like the perfect fit, but they aren't going on. I'm probably at over 25 attempts now. I tried yesterday and some more today. Gonna get a friend to try, maybe I'm doing something wrong. But how hard it's supposed to be to get the spacer to fit? 😂 I'll follow up with Bora's response.

I bet you have some high spots or burr's on your hubs. I had the same issue. Took a grinder to the high spots. The spacers now fit flush.
This is good. I was wondering if it had anything to do with my hubs. I'll look over them and try this!

I bet you have some high spots or burr's on your hubs. I had the same issue. Took a grinder to the high spots. The spacers now fit flush.
I put on a 1” set a few weeks ago, and on one hub had this problem. It was a very light scuff on the inside of the spacer. Other than that, they went on with no problems

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom