SOLD Body Panels, Lights and brackets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all. I just completed a repair of my '94 JDM HZJ77 that was in an accident. I ordered all the parts that I thought I may need. I have a few things that weren't needed and hope these will go to someone who needs them. You can look up what the retail is on these parts. I don't have a fixed price. If you are interested, please offer something fair and equitable for both of use and I'll figure out the shipping cost based on your location. Just DM me if interested.

System will only allow 5 pics. Will post next parts in second post.

Left and right front turn signals. These are for the new style with the thicker grill.
Various fender panel mount brackets and a plastic fender spacer trim.
Left Inner fender panel, has coat of 045 and undercoat on bottom. New, could not use due to being set up for 12v battery tray.

IMG_5636.jpg

IMG_5637.jpg

IMG_5689.jpg

IMG_5668.jpg

Wrll, shoot, I wish you had a few of the parts I was hoping for, the only thing I could use is the fender trim strips, if you want to sell those by themselves

Hi.

What parts do you have available? and how can I contact you?
I’m out of town until Thursday. My number is (469) 647-2378. I also have a brand new set of OEM front turn signals. They cost me $300. I’ll do $100 on them for the set if you want. They fit the deeper style front grill. Check the pics to make sure they are the ones. There two different styles. That’s about it for the big stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom