Bison Gear vendor - Fair Warning / Caution (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Figured I would share experience here:
I bought a few things from Bison Gear, who makes a lot of very custom stuff for GX. The parts themselves were of acceptable quality, but the customer service was insanely bad. I'm used to really great service from aftermarket vendors, but figured I would caution this group. The things that rubbed me the wrong way:

1. First I placed an order, and was charged over 300 dollars. Waited around for weeks and nothing showed up, not even an email - logged into my account, and there was 0 record of this order. I finally got them responding, over email, and at first just said that I never ordered anything - then they finally refunded it and actually blamed the credit card company. That is total BS and it was their faulty payment processing/ordering system (assuming it wasn't intentional fraud, which would be even worse).

2. Second, I placed an order. Parts show up, and I realize I had two ceiling storage racks for the back of my truck - a part no person would ever order 2 of. I am so confident I never added 2 to my cart, and never would buy a useless duplicative expensive part, and that it was again a buggy ordering system.
- They dug in and decided that it was not a bug and the best I could do is return the parts, which I still think is not acceptable
- So then turns out to return the part is a major ordeal and fail - you have to pay and package to send it to Poland!!!! They actually had the gall to tell me to try to just resell it to someone else myself!! To top it off, they sent me return instructions - in Polish!

Overall, shocking way to handle customers after known failures in your ordering system and I will not trust their website again. The parts themselves are fine. Pasted our back and forth below for those who are eating popcorn by now.

1710914219517.png

1710914239905.png

1710914268538.png

1710914314747.png

1710914332684.png

Adding the rest of conversation :facepalm: :

1710914374764.png

1710914416078.png

1710914392710.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom