birf rebuild (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

thanks beno!what you doing in boston?i use to fly in there some when i flew for eastern airlines before they went bankrupct.i really liked their clam chowder up there.i was based in new york city then,didnt really care for that place

tevogel said:
thanks beno!what you doing in boston?i use to fly in there some when i flew for eastern airlines before they went bankrupct.i really liked their clam chowder up there.i was based in new york city then,didnt really care for that place

Still a pilot??

I used to work for UAL--I was a ramper at SFO for 4 years then up at ACV for 2 more working for Alaska. Great times in the airlines...great memories...and, well, lots of dee-licious FA's... :grinpimp:

My brother gets married tomorrow in Boston, hence my sojourn here.

I'll drop you a line when I get back to OH about next weekend. Let's tentatively plan on you coming up for that Saturday...

Best.
-onur

no i had to give that up.my wife was screwing around on me and i got custody of my daughter in the divorce,hence couldnt be gone all the time to keep custody.i work for mfa oil driving a propane truck.i am off work now cause of my shoulder.doc said might be 4 or 5 more months.have a good time at the bachelor party!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom