eBay Bilstein 7100 remote reservoir shocks...... WA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
*************************SOLD*******************SOLD**************

!!!!!!!!PRICE DROP..... PRICE IS NOW $550 WITH FREE SHIPPING!!!!!!!!

Hello all.

I am selling 2 sets of Bilstein 7100 remote reservoir shocks.

I was planning on a long travel type of setup in myFJ40 but have abandon my project for other ones.

I was going to do ford towers or hoops in the front with 14" Bilsteins in the front and then use 12" for the rear.

I paid about $800 for these shocks and they are still brand new in the box.

Here is the link to the 14" for sale

2 Bilstein 7100 remote reservoir shocks 14" travel. Jeep FJ40 sandrail and more | eBay

Here is the link to the 12" for sale

2 Bilstein 7100 remote reservoir shocks 12" travel. Jeep FJ40 sandrail and more | eBay

I am letting them go for $289 a pair. My loss your gain :-(

Last edited:
I thought I would upload some pictures I took of the shocks.

7100-Remote-Res-200.jpg

2011-09-12_02-20-51_833.jpg
2011-09-12_02-23-06_328.jpg
2011-09-12_02-22-10_174.jpg

I will bump this for a swseet deal, anything you are looking to trade? I would love 'em just dont have the bank roll, but do have a shop load of parts. AGR steering box? set of almost new Rancho fully adjustables? .....anything else you could think of? if so pm me -Matt

Last edited:
I will bump this for a swseet deal, anything you are looking to trade? I would love 'em just dont have the bank roll, but do have a shop load of parts. AGR steering box? set of almost new Rancho fully adjustables? .....anything else you could think of? if so pm me -Matt

I thought it was a good deal too! I paid $220 a shock X 4, that's almost $900!

If they don't sell soon I will prob just raise the price closer to $800 or just use um on my jeep.

Still got these bad ass hard core shocks! You get 7100 for the price of 5150s!!!!

Update!!!!!!!!!

IF A MUD MEMBER BUYS THESE I WILL TOSS IN A FREE PAIR OF BRAND NEW 14" SHOCK HOOPS FREE OF CHARGE!!!

The fronts are very tempting, I will bother my wife.

Question, will these need to be charged?

People here must not know about the 7100 shocks. These are not your run of the mill cheapo shocks that come with your lift kit, this is professional grade stuff you would see on pro rock crawlers, rally/trophy trucks and buggies. There are only two manufactures that really compare and that's fox and king.

These are charged and have the proper valving for an FJ40.

If you want to get some major flex out of your rig you need longer and better shocks. These will also improve your ride quality and handling + give you 14" of travel using a 12" shock body. The remote reservoir keeps the shocks cool cause the friction on standard shocks causes them to heat up and not function, having more fluid helps prevent this from happening.

Like I said before, I paid $220 each for these shocks. If a mud member buys all 4 of these I will include a free set of 14" shock hoops AND some polyurethane bushings that you can use instead of the heim joints (If you dont like the noise from the heims).

Thes shocks are customer rebuild-able and can be re valved. In other words, they will last you forever.

Here is a picture of a member here on muds that installed 7100s in his rig.

IN the front

IMG_1940.jpg

and in the rear

IMG_1941.jpg

ok, I will also toss in some billet reservoir mounts for free!

Billet mounts $100
Shock hoops $100
Bushings $40

That's $240 in free stuff!

Purchased the shocks for $220 each x 4 that's $880

Selling them for $578 for all 4!

Your saving $500!!!!!

I will only toss in the freebies if you buy all of them.

had i not just dropped over $3,000 on my motor rebuild i would jump all over these. Not a bad deal, just bad timing. Good luck!

Can anyone tell me if these would fit a 60 with 2" lift springs? Having trouble finding info.

Thanks.

Can anyone tell me if these would fit a 60 with 2" lift springs? Having trouble finding info.

Thanks.

Go out and measure your current shocks as they sit on the street.

the 14" travel are 34.8 inches extended and 20.75 collapsed
the 12" travel are 31.1 inches extended and 19.4 collapsed

The differences between your current length and the extended and collapsed lengths will give you your down and up travel. Whatever shock mounts on a 60 that are stud you have to subtract ~1 inch for the adapters.

No doubt they fit, it just depends on what you want your up/down ratio to be, for general purpose 50/50 is a good ratio to shoot for. I don't know much about 60's, but I'm guessing that on 2" of lift, these shocks, the 14" ones especially, will be fairly biased to downtravel.

I'd buy the shocks up in a heartbeat if they were both 16" travel. Great quality product.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom