Biloxi/Gulfport transmission shop recommends? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sorry to post here if this is against the rules, but I figure if anyone would know, it'd be this group. I'm down in Biloxi for the next few months and it's looking more and more like I'm gonna need some transmission work on my 100 before I head home. Any recommendations for a quality transmission shop in the area that you'd trust with your cruisers? Thanks

Not Biloxi or Gulfport, but I can recommend my Toyota shop in Pascagoula. Eric's Automotive is owned by Eric Gunther who was a longtime mechanic at the Toyota store here in Pascagoula. His transmission builder, Merle, owned his own transmission shop in Pascagoula for many years as well. Eric is the only guy I let locally touch my LC's. Good luck and feel free to PM me if you have more questions.
-Chip

Not Biloxi or Gulfport, but I can recommend my Toyota shop in Pascagoula. Eric's Automotive is owned by Eric Gunther who was a longtime mechanic at the Toyota store here in Pascagoula. His transmission builder, Merle, owned his own transmission shop in Pascagoula for many years as well. Eric is the only guy I let locally touch my LC's. Good luck and feel free to PM me if you have more questions.
-Chip
On Chicot Street?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom