Bikes & Beers for my Birthday 11/17 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.phalconoverland.com
Friends, last year I did the Bikes & Beers thing for my birthday (11/17) and had so much fun I figured I'd do it again. We have 4 going so far so can qualify for the team rate that saves you 5 bucks. If anyone is interested let me know and I will sign us all up and you can pay me later.

Here is a picture from last year....

23593718_10155222480928215_4886366480261493300_o.jpg

Below is the event description...

INDIVIDUALS - 15 MILE RIDE (10:30 AM Start Time)
$45.00

in 13 days $50.00
REGISTER NOW
INDIVIDUALS - 30 MILE RIDE (9:30 AM Start Time)
$45.00

in 13 days $50.00
REGISTER NOW
TEAMS (4+ Riders) - 15 MILE RIDE (10:30 AM Start Time)
$40.00

in 13 days $45.00
REGISTER NOW
TEAMS (4+ Riders) - 30 MILE RIDE (9:30 AM Start Time)
$40.00

in 13 days $45.00
REGISTER NOW
About This Activity
Bikes and Beers is BACK in SAN DIEGO for a 5th Annual Event! Featuring a 15-mile and 30-mile ride departing from SOCIETE Brewing Company and traveling through the beautiful San Diego County. Both rides will feature several rest stops with refreshments and will finish up back at SOCIETE BREWING. This is a ride for everyone - All riding levels welcome!

Pre Ride: Free La Colombe Coffee and Pastries to get you fueled up for the ride! We'll also have some local bike shops offering free last minute tune-ups!

Post Ride festival at Societe Brewing! Featuring:

-1 Official Bikes and Beers Pint Glass!

-1 Official Bikes and Beers Koozie!

-2 SOCIETE BEERS of your choice (You deserve it!)

-MUSIC ALL DAY!

-2 Delicious Food Trucks

-Outdoor Fun and Games!

IT'S A CELEBRATION OF CYCLING AND CRAFT BEER!

Riders will also receive a free raffle ticket for a chance to win several brand new bikes and a ton of other prizes including a private brewery tour and cycling gear!

A portion of proceeds from the event will go to BikeSD and the San Diego Bike Coalition to help improve the cycling conditions in YOUR area. Have fun, and give back!

Event details and schedule

START LOCATION : 8262 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA 92111

This event is limited and will sell out! Don't Wait!!

Here is a link to register...

Bikes and Beers SAN DIEGO 2018

Which route are you looking at??

I am thinking the 15 miles route but am open to the longer one too.

Frank

Also folks could chose either. I don't want to discourage anyone based on run distance. If you are fast you might find we all show up back at the brewery around the same time.

Sadly no. They start off with coffee type stuff before the run. During the run there is a snack/refreshment stand mid way. At the end is the beer.

This is road biking. Yeah, 15 miles isn't very long. We are going to do the 15 mile-er to adjust for those who aren't avid cyclists. However, if one wants to do the 30 mile route go for it, we should all be back the brewery about the same time.

Frank

This sound fun and would maybe motivate me to on the bike again and I was trying to see if I can fit this in, but I got out voted for a wine trip to Solvang instead. Have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom