Events/Trails Big Bear May 6th to 8th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Overlandeffex

SILVER Star
Threads
We are setting up a Big Bear run on May the 6th to the 8th. I sent a email out to all member's to let them know. We have a spot in the Hanna Flats camp ground and hope you can join us. Depending on whom is coming maybe potluck. If not, a whisky or bourbon comparison night or both. Let us know if your up for it....oh and off roading during the day.

With getting back from Moab the weekend prior this one will be a challenge to make.

Frank

Planning on heading up to BB in early June when track season is over and both Debbie and I are officially retired but can’t make it in May. Have fun!

Linda and I are in.

I have training saturday in san diego otherwise I would be there!

We are less than a week away and only two of us going. Did I mention we are going to hit Harriet and pappy's on the way home???

Well the trip came and went! It was a small group, just @Cruiser Bauers and @hamilt0n showed and drove. We made it a ladies weekend and they did amazing. Saturday we did a 60 mile loop and the 25 miles on Sunday down to Pappy and Harriet's. The confidence the two ladies got was awesome and prepping for a ladies only trip!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom