Big Bear June 2 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

paulbgardner

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.paulbgardner.com
Myself and another 100 guy, Klausvanwinkle, are heading up to Big Bear Saturday morning (June 2) and camping Saturday night. I am hoping that a few other 100's can join the group. We have a double campsite reserved at Hana Flats Campground. Our plan is just to explore and camp. We aren't to setup for any of the serious trails there (i.e. john bull, etc). Chime in if interested or if you have suggestions for fun trails in the area. I have the Wells guide book to go off of right now but local info always helps.

Paul

I'll be up there this weekend. But, I dont think I will be doing any trail runs. Need some down time after being out on trails and camping the past couple weeks. If you see me around town say hello!

2j5aqnk.jpg

Myself and another 100 guy, Klausvanwinkle, are heading up to Big Bear Saturday morning (June 2) and camping Saturday night. I am hoping that a few other 100's can join the group. We have a double campsite reserved at Hana Flats Campground. Our plan is just to explore and camp. We aren't to setup for any of the serious trails there (i.e. john bull, etc). Chime in if interested or if you have suggestions for fun trails in the area. I have the Wells guide book to go off of right now but local info always helps.

Paul

We were up in SB mtns last weekend (day trip)...would like to have joined you guys on this, but we have last t-ball game @ 8:30 and :princess: has plans for afternoon. If you are leaving early & have time to stop by on the way up, PM me.

Jonathan, that is one of my favorite photos of your truck! Nicely done.

Thanks Craig! It is my favorite right now too!

Big Bear Adopt a Trail June 2nd June 16th and July 21st

Paul,

Let the group at Southern California Toyota Land Cruiser Association know the next time you do a run like this (I'm a member). They sponsor a trail in Big Bear (near Holcomb Trail and the Summit) that is privately gated by the Forest rangers to the public -but they have the keys. And I personally live at the north of the mountain... I Found out a little too late!!!
I think the next time they are going is June 16th. They do some trail cleaning, and when done they do some wheeling:)
Even if nothing as formal as this, a simple day run with you guys would be great!

Here is the upcoming schedule for them:

· Saturday, June 16th – Adopt A Trail work day in Big Bear.

· Sunday, June 24th – Geology Class in Lytle Creek.

· Wednesday, July 18th – Quarterly Adopt A Trail meeting in Corona

· Saturday, July 21st – Adopt A Trail work day in Big Bear.

These dates are RSVP, Just need to contact them to get involved. Any help you put in also accrues community service hours. A great way for Cruisers to give back. They can be contacted through: Southern California Toyota Land Cruiser Association

Thanks for that Info. I need to join that group. Been meaning to but it always gets pushed aside

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom