Big bear July 7 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wife picked up a 7lb can of baked beans so that is covered.

I plan to be at Tim's by 8:30AM.

Frank

Right on, I'll cruise up in a little while!

Attendees please chime in.

this is for hannah flat in big bear, july7. running some easy trails and having a potluck saturday night.

Phulcrum: (5 peoples)- jamaican jerksmoked pork
Slickdeal mike : (2 )
Elripster: 4.2 peoples-- baked beans?
Bluto Beluga: 4 - - -pull apart bread
Randy: 2
Surfnoverland : 2 - macaroni salad, potatoe salad
Justinzwick-- homestyle baked beans

who else?

I am bringing jamaicn jerk smoked pork.

could use some sides, maybe some chicken to go with it.
I can make paella on Friday night if no one ans any objections, I already have everything to make it?

We are on our way now to camp tonight! All the way from Colorado!

On another note. We will be leaving Saturday but have the campsite booked through Sunday. If anyone wants to spread out, or just come up tomorrow and use the site it will be available. Just let me know!

Just read that there are fires near both hwy 38 and 330. Hope you all are safe.

Just drove out and the fires were not near the main way out. Smoke was getting pretty thick to the South though. Be safe guys!

My crew made it home safe and sound. The weather was perfect, even though it tried to rain a few times. Hardly any smoke from the fire where we were. Great trip, and even better people. Also continued the tradition that B&T is indeed an eating club with an off-roading problem. Thanks to Justin and Tim for the awesome food.

Thanks to everyone for inviting us to the BNT July run. Even though this was my fist run/camping trip with everyone, it seemed like we had all been hanging out for years! It was truly a great group of people and rigs, and I look forward to the next trip!

What an awesome introduction to the B&T group. The entire family had a great time and I know at least one next generation off roader was created on our Saturday run. The food was incredible at camp and the lunch stop at the climbing rocks was a real highlight. Special thanks to Tim for introducing this world and all you great people to us. Let's do it again!

Pictures are syncing on the Google drive.

This was a great first run with the whole family i.e. micro Falcone and had just enough challenge to make it interesting without being stressful. Excellent trail choice Tim!

Pictures to come as soon as the g drive syncs up.

Frank

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom