Hello,
My vehicle is a 2014 Toyota Land Cruiser J15 3-door 3.0 D4D 190 hp.
The vehicle is currently fitted with road tires.
I would like to equip my vehicle with all-terrain tires.
I am, of course, interested in the BFGoodrich KO3, which, despite the annoying noise it generates above 70 km/h and the inertia due to the tire's weight causing a decrease in acceleration and a longer braking distance, remains the benchmark for all-terrain tires in the long-distance, off-road category.
What is particularly worrying is that persistent vibration problems have been reported. If anyone has experienced this kind of problem, which is quite frustrating given the price of the tire, I would appreciate any feedback.
My vehicle is a 2014 Toyota Land Cruiser J15 3-door 3.0 D4D 190 hp.
The vehicle is currently fitted with road tires.
I would like to equip my vehicle with all-terrain tires.
I am, of course, interested in the BFGoodrich KO3, which, despite the annoying noise it generates above 70 km/h and the inertia due to the tire's weight causing a decrease in acceleration and a longer braking distance, remains the benchmark for all-terrain tires in the long-distance, off-road category.
What is particularly worrying is that persistent vibration problems have been reported. If anyone has experienced this kind of problem, which is quite frustrating given the price of the tire, I would appreciate any feedback.