Beware of austousa PHIL NEWELL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi,I am in Australia and this is my first time I have posted on this site,in fact first time on any forum,I'm not even on Facebook.I am posting this as a warning to others about a company that frequents on here,AUSTOUSA or USATOAUS and its owner Lawrence ryan(in the USA) and PHIL and INDIRA NEWELL(based in Australia) My wife and I run a farm over here,we are good people(my wife looks after disabled kids) and we consider ourselves hard working and honest.I am a car enthusiast(particularly early toyota fj40s) I unfortunately first met PHIL a few years ago,when I sold one of my troop carriers on eBay.He told me he was an importer/exporter and asked if I was interested in sending some cars over to the USA to sell and make some money on.To cut a long story short,he shipped 6 cars over in succesion,the first being over 2 years ago and he now owes me somewhere between $20,000-$30,000.To be honest,I am not sure exactly how much,because he has lied about when and how much they have sold for.Some of the members on here may actually be driving around in cars still owned by me,as I know he advertised them on this site for sale,before they landed in the USA.He refuses to answer my phone calls,emails and texts(he took six months to answer one of my texts) Over the last 2 years,I have sent about 30 emails requesting the money owed.I am not the only person complaining about this company,have a look on the Internet,they say the same thing,they go to ground and don't respond.I have also just found out that you cannot take any legal action here in Australia,because it's a USA company and they are not registered here.I have also tried to make contact with LAWRENCE RYAN in the USA.He also refuses to answer any phone calls.He did text and say he was sending me the whole ammount(6 months ago)but the server dropped out and he couldn't do it.He has also made broken promises.Both he and PHIL have admitted they owe me a lot of money,but after trying for more than 2 years to get what's owed to me,I'm more than a bit pissed,in fact,it's been depressing and has completely sapped my love of old cars.To make matters worse,I had a terrible accident and was almost killed.I broke both my feet and badly broke my back and ended up in the Gold Coast hospital in the spinal unit,strapped to a rotating bed.I then spent 8 months wearing a full body cast,learning to walk again.I unfortunately didn't have any insurance and so,couldn't run my farm and had to put all our weekly bills on credit cards.We accumulated huge debt.Phil knew this and still wouldn't pay me what he owed.I can't tell you how much strain our marriage was under.If any of you are thinking of doing business with this company,BE VERY CAREFULL AND DO SOME RESEARCH FIRST.They have no address anywhere on their website,they refuse to give it out and only 1 person answers the phone,so if you have issues like me,you CANNOT contact them.Phil is a good talker,I am sure he will come on here and defend himself,but the facts are,he owes me a lot of money and has for a long time........I don't want anyone else to go through what we have had to.Thanks for listening guys,regards,kelly
Hello I’m from the United States me and a buddy had phil purchase a Nissan skyline and a Toyota Supra in Australia we were told they shipped out in beginning of March and it’s now July 27. 2020
We cannot get in contact with Phil or his wife his servers look like they have been taken down. Is there anyone that might have any info on him or what is going on in Australia. My buddy had a car brought in by Phil last year no issues so we went a head with this deal but no answers from them. Living in the states and having no one in Australia makes it harder i spoke to the seller of the vehicle and he did the deal with Phil so he does have both our cars in his possession. Should we report them stolen in aus we have bill of sell from Phil and money transfers anyone have any suggestions?
We contacted the shipping company he usually deals with here in Baltimore and they told us that they have a couple of cars in their warehouse that Aussie auto imports still owes on. That if anyone has a car in the warehouse aslong you can provide info that you purchased the vehicle and paid they can release it but you would have to pay the shipping cost that Phil has pocketed.

Hello I’m from the United States me and a buddy had phil purchase a Nissan skyline and a Toyota Supra in Australia we were told they shipped out in beginning of March and it’s now July 27. 2020
We cannot get in contact with Phil or his wife his servers look like they have been taken down. Is there anyone that might have any info on him or what is going on in Australia. My buddy had a car brought in by Phil last year no issues so we went a head with this deal but no answers from them. Living in the states and having no one in Australia makes it harder i spoke to the seller of the vehicle and he did the deal with Phil so he does have both our cars in his possession. Should we report them stolen in aus we have bill of sell from Phil and money transfers anyone have any suggestions?
We contacted the shipping company he usually deals with here in Baltimore and they told us that they have a couple of cars in their warehouse that Aussie auto imports still owes on. That if anyone has a car in the warehouse aslong you can provide info that you purchased the vehicle and paid they can release it but you would have to pay the shipping cost that Phil has pocketed.
hey mate,sorry to hear your story,unfortunately,its a common story here in Australia.They still owe me money and heaps of other people as well,in fact so many,that a bunch of people are putting a class law suit against all 3 of them.I personally know guys that are owed thousands of dollars.Another issue is of cars arriving in the past with damage to them and also parts missing off the cars and inside the cars.This company and the 3 people behind it,are all crooks and definately NOT to be trusted.Phil has been stuck in the usa with his wife Indira,due to corona virus and Lawrence Ryan,another aussie,also lives in the usa permanently.I am embarressed to be an aussie myself.I managed to get a list of emails and phone numbers(I cant tell you where I got this from) so please try these and see if you have any luck,regards

72EE2FF5-DF9F-4B8F-8771-FBEFE24A143F.png

hey mate,sorry to hear your story,unfortunately,its a common story here in Australia.They still owe me money and heaps of other people as well,in fact so many,that a bunch of people are putting a class law suit against all 3 of them.I personally know guys that are owed thousands of dollars.Another issue is of cars arriving in the past with damage to them and also parts missing off the cars and inside the cars.This company and the 3 people behind it,are all crooks and definately NOT to be trusted.Phil has been stuck in the usa with his wife Indira,due to corona virus and Lawrence Ryan,another aussie,also lives in the usa permanently.I am embarressed to be an aussie myself.I managed to get a list of emails and phone numbers(I cant tell you where I got this from) so please try these and see if you have any luck,regards

View attachment 2386752
Thank you so much I will give the emails a try. I did hear they were in the states last couple of months we will get with the state attorney here in the states and put an end to this if they don’t start answering it will be worse for all of them.

View attachment 2386752
Keep me posted on the lawsuit we can help with any info we have gathered here

no worries.....just to give you a heads up,some cars have been seized over here and sold due to phil not paying his bills.The issue seems to be,that he has been importing/exporting all these cars,motorbikes etc in his own name,as if they were his own property.That has allowed companys who have not been paid,customs etc,to hold onto them.There are some unfortunate people that have paid for a vehicle,paid phil for shipping and have been searching for their vehicle,some for up to 2 years.....if you have not had any correspondence with them,I would seek legal help ASAP.Google ford forum here in Australia to see more unhappy people.Sorry to have no good news,cheers

Thanks very much,will do,likewise,if you need to know any info,I can pass on a guys contact who is handling it legally over here👍
Actually i have another questions has anyone made contact with phill or anyone from Aussie imports In the last 30 days? I see they took down all their servers for their websites.

Actually i have another questions has anyone made contact with phill or anyone from Aussie imports In the last 30 days? I see they took down all their servers for their websites.
I believe no one here in Australia has.Everyone tells me that phil has ceased all contact.They have gone bust and owe money to everyone,so have just cut off contact.Last known contact was back in march this year I believe

Thanks very much,will do,likewise,if you need to know any info,I can pass on a guys contact who is handling it legally over here👍
I would definitely appreciate a contact there that is handling legally over there. We can let him know some more info if he needs it.

Hey mate,sorry its taken so long to get back to you regarding the contact,but I was waiting for the guy organising the legal stuff to get back to me.I just had to check with him if he minded if I put his cell phone number on here and he said that it was fine.The guys name is Andrew and cell number 0407351774.You will need to look up the international code for australia obviously,before calling him.To work out what time it is here,he is over in Western Australia,which is 2 hours behind us here on the East coast.Sorry,I dont have an email address for him,good luck,cheers

Hey mate,sorry its taken so long to get back to you regarding the contact,but I was waiting for the guy organising the legal stuff to get back to me.I just had to check with him if he minded if I put his cell phone number on here and he said that it was fine.The guys name is Andrew and cell number 0407351774.You will need to look up the international code for australia obviously,before calling him.To work out what time it is here,he is over in Western Australia,which is 2 hours behind us here on the East coast.Sorry,I dont have an email address for him,good luck,cheers
Spidermcglurk, I actually just created an account to speak to you directly.
I was about to message one of the reps over on Reddit regarding some vehicles when a quick google search on the email he provided brought me to you.
I am going to be reading this forum as well as figure out how to work this site but please feel free to DM/PM me.
Unfortunately I don't have much info to provide but hopefully we can have a quick talk.

Best

Spidermcglurk, I actually just created an account to speak to you directly.
I was about to message one of the reps over on Reddit regarding some vehicles when a quick google search on the email he provided brought me to you.
I am going to be reading this forum as well as figure out how to work this site but please feel free to DM/PM me.
Unfortunately I don't have much info to provide but hopefully we can have a quick talk.

Best
Hey mate,feel free to contact me here in Australia.I am on the east coast if you want to work out the time difference(near Brisbane) my cell number is 0431471393,cheers

Hey mate,feel free to contact me here in Australia.I am on the east coast if you want to work out the time difference(near Brisbane) my cell number is 0431471393,cheers
Hi would you happen to have an email? I messaged you via text but no response so I might've put a wrong number.
Also tried to start a conversation here but it kept telling me I could not start a conversation.

Hi,not sure if anyone needs to get in contact with phillip or Indira newell for any reason,but ive been kindly given their business contact details in CA,they are as follows-1098 parkside ave,Lindsay CA 93247-phone contact-(360)686-8501 and (503)289-2671

Ya know, Charlie Manson used to live nearby in Corcoran...................Corcoran Prison. Space is still available.

Hope someone put this trio of pond scum in their soon, they have duped people for thousands and thousands of dollars, cars and freight. Christians my case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom