Bellhousing (clutch cover) bolts (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Transmission has been out of 81 BJ42 for quite some time. Need help on the bolts between the block and bellhousing .Apparently they are missing. The 3 on top that go through BH with threads in block 12X1.25X45 ? And the 2 on the side with threads in the BH that come from front ...12X1.25X40 ?? Would really like any info including part numbers and what they had for washers from the factory. Thanks

If you poke around there is a diesel section around here somewhere. Searching an online catalog such as SOR.com can be helpful as they usually have good pic's. There are places to download or buy the factory manuals - highly recommended to get them - I like EMP proof actual books.

There are lots of smart helpful people here. There are also some great vendors that deserve your support.

If you poke around there is a diesel section around here somewhere. Searching an online catalog such as SOR.com can be helpful as they usually have good pic's. There are places to download or buy the factory manuals - highly recommended to get them - I like EMP proof actual books.

There are lots of smart helpful people here. There are also some great vendors that deserve your support.
I like EMP proof - nice!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom