Belleville/Tactical Reaearch Mini Mal Boot (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone have any experience with the Mini Mal boots? I've had a pair of the Air Force steel toe hot weather boots for a long one and have completely worn the soles down. But they're probably the most comfortable boot I've ever had. I'm getting them resoled.

The Mini Mal is a different animal. Basically a boot version of the Vibram 5 Finger shoes. "Minimalist" in that they're super light and have a very minimal heel drop. The soles transmit a lot of the feel of what you're walking over. I had gone back and forth about buying a pair for a long time but stumbled across a pair locally unused for $25 from a guy selling surplus boots.

I'd love to hear any experience people have with these or the Khyber/Sabre models. Here's a stock photo...

IMG_7730.JPG

Those look like a cool concept. I like doing a fast woods walk trying to stay quiet and these would help a lot when picking steps, it looks like. Maybe for early bow season too when it's still warm and lots of leaves on the ground to minimize noise getting to the stand

These have been amazing. Hands down the most comfortable boot I've used. We are supposed to have steel toes at work, but I've been wearing these anyway. The last 4 weeks I've averaged 55+ hours and most of that is standing and walking and I still love them. One thing, most of my boots are 10-10.5D. The Minimals I have are 11.5 wide. I could've gone regular instead of wide but I wouldn't go to 11's. So size up if you get them. Belleville boot outlet online has free exchange until you get the right size. They're great so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom