BBCNN July Meeting 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
BBCNN club meeting:
Meeting Seven 2017 Reno

Date: July 13th, 2017

Time: 6:30 p.m.

Place: Round Table Pizza, 185 Damonte Ranch Parkway, Reno

Agenda

1. Club run discussion
2. Land Use issues.
3. Accounting report.
4. Suggestions, ideas, questions, new business.
5. Tech discussions:wrench:

New and Continued Business:

1. If you have a new address/phone number or e-mail address, let us know.
2. Club shirts are for sale. Extra shirts ready at this meeting.
3. If anyone needs help with a repair let us know.
This is an open invitation.

That's where I would want to be. Rub it in:cool:. Be ready to use your snorkel on the way out. Are you guys planning on going out Tahoma/Tahoe way? I have heard people doing it, but it is sketchy. They had to tow one of the two rigs with blown engines out that way:flamingo:.

Last edited:
I have no idea if we will be able to exit out Cadillac. The Monday before the event starts we will be in there determining if we can take the wagon run through. There is a big boulder that needs to move and those water/mud holes near the cemetery are a concern.

I think a group run into sourgrass or deer valley towards the middle or end of august would be good for the club. I think every rig in the club could get in either of those trails and we could get a good turnout. We could even do a group dinner:hmm:
I'm also thinking it should be an overnight thing as well. Drive in Saturday morning, out Sunday afternoon.
Bring it up at the meeting for me, since I'm too busy to attend :steer::steer::beer::flipoff2:

Yes, Deer Valley is a must do for August. The trail will probably be closed til then anyway. The new water regs state in needs to be 6 weeks free of moisture on sensor 3 to allow the trail to open. 2nd week in August should be good.

If we take wagons on this, your the designated spotter. I don't do to well with them. Also realize there are about 6 places your ass is gonna drag/bump over a ledge unless you have over 35in tires and a 3 inch lift. But I'm down for some BBCNN on Dear Valley this year. I prefer to camp Friday night and then out on Saturday. Although camping is good at the first crossing. Something to discuss.

Have fun on the wagon run. Wish I was going. Heck maybe you will see me anyway. Haven't missed a Rubithon in five years(maybe longer). Right back at ya:flipoff2::steer:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom