BBCNN Club meeting Thursday November 10, 2016 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
BBCNN club meeting:
Meeting Eleven 2016 Reno

Date: Thurs. November 10, 2016

Time: 6:30 p.m.

Place: Round Table Pizza, 185 Damonte Ranch Parkway, Reno

Agenda

1. Club run
2. Land Use issues.
3. Accounting report.
4. Suggestions, ideas, questions, new business.
5. Tech discussions:wrench:

New and Continued Business:

1. If you have a new address/phone number or e-mail address, let us know.
2. Club shirts are for sale. Extra shirts ready at this meeting.
3. If anyone needs help with a repair let us know.
This is an open invitation.

There should be a lot to talk about depending on whether there is an R or a D at the end of the new Presidents name.

We will be in Disneyland that week so anyone interested in doing the minutes for me, I have a format already to fill out.

LOL... I vote no politics unless it revolves around a convoy to some BFE area where we can all live in Yurts and have our own sustainable wheeling community. :grinpimp:

We should have had all the politics we need for the next ten years from this election:deadhorse:. It is over tomorrow and I won't be thinking about it at this meeting or at least for the next years. This has been a bunch of BS with turds for choices.:bang::(:mad::confused::cool::censor:

Thought this was interesting for CC...
Carson City Supervisors consider adding four-wheelers to municipal code
If I am interpreting it correctly, it is mainly a language change adding a new sub section to the current chapter that would include 4wheeler (UTV/ATVs) to be included in those vehicles that cannot be piloted on the city streets. But I wonder if those vehicles deemed as purely offroad, e.g. crawlers, would be considered in this as well?

Ok Mike we will handle it for this week. Have fun in the happiest place on earth. Hope the crowds are low.
Greg, Now that's some politics that we need to be involved with. I talked to a deputy here in town and they had instructions not to chase anyone off road. Even with the new dirt bike they bought. So get off the pavement and hit the throttle.

There should be a lot to talk about depending on whether there is an R or a D at the end of the new Presidents name.
BBCNN club meeting:
Meeting Eleven 2016 Reno

Date: Thurs. November 10, 2016

Time: 6:30 p.m.

Place: Round Table Pizza, 185 Damonte Ranch Parkway, Reno

Agenda

1. Club run
2. Land Use issues.
3. Accounting report.
4. Suggestions, ideas, questions, new business.
5. Tech discussions:wrench:

New and Continued Business:

1. If you have a new address/phone number or e-mail address, let us know.
2. Club shirts are for sale. Extra shirts ready at this meeting.
3. If anyone needs help with a repair let us know.
This is an open invitation.

Hello, Is it possible to get some info on upcoming trail rides? I have a very well built 4Runner, ARB's front and rear, crawler gears, 37's, winch etc. Thanks in advance.

Just keep an eye out on this forum for the upcoming runs. We are winding down for the mountain trails but plan on doing some desert runs over the winter. Sounds like you rig is able to do rubicon and fordyce and some other hard trails. We probably won't get up there until late spring of next year.

Just keep an eye out on this forum for the upcoming runs. We are winding down for the mountain trails but plan on doing some desert runs over the winter. Sounds like you rig is able to do rubicon and fordyce and some other hard trails. We probably won't get up there until late spring of next year.
Great, I actually live in Ohio, keep my rig in Vegas. I've made several trips up to Moab, Salt Lake area and the dessert around Vegas. Always looking for new places and people to ride with. Thanks.

If your rig is normally down in Vegas area you may want to look up the Southern NV club forum as they normally handle most of that. But always glad to have more guys come along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom