BBCNN Club meeting October 13, 2016 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
BBCNN club meeting:
Meeting Ten 2016 Reno

Date: Thurs. October 13, 2016

Time: 6:30 p.m.

Place: Round Table Pizza, 185 Damonte Ranch Parkway, Reno

Agenda

1. Club run
2. Land Use issues.
3. Accounting report.
4. Suggestions, ideas, questions, new business.
5. Tech discussions:wrench:

New and Continued Business:

1. If you have a new address/phone number or e-mail address, let us know.
2. Club shirts are for sale. Extra shirts ready at this meeting.
3. If anyone needs help with a repair let us know.
This is an open invitation.

Well should be able to make it. Doc cleared me to start driving short distances. By the time the meeting comes around I will be out of the boot and into just an ankle brace it looks like. Probably no wheeling for a few more months as can't compromise the ankle stability on uneven terrain.

Glad your healing Greg. Man that must have been a messed up break:facepalm::dead:. Next year you should be able to hit it hard. See ya at the meeting!:geek:

Think I posted pics in BeBe's build thread... dual spiral fracture of the fibula (high/mid shaft) plus full syndesmotic disruption (blowing out of ligaments/tendons in ankle). Surgery was done to help repair the syndesmotic disruption due to the fact that the ankle was already compromised from a similar injury in high school soccer (blew the ankle out).

Think I posted pics in BeBe's build thread... dual spiral fracture of the fibula (high/mid shaft) plus full syndesmotic disruption (blowing out of ligaments/tendons in ankle). Surgery was done to help repair the syndesmotic disruption due to the fact that the ankle was already compromised from a similar injury in high school soccer (blew the ankle out).

HOLY FFFFFFFFFFFFFF BRO. Take it easy. I blew up my ATFL in high school....adding a spiral fracture would have made it 10x worse. jeez.

As for the meeting, maybe, this semester and work got me by the balls :bang:

LOL!! All part of the game dude! Yeah just got cleared to start walking in an ankle brace instead of the boot. Doc says earliest he wants me on a bike that isn't attached to a trainer is mid-November. Been very interesting walking that last couple days, shoes feel weird on the right foot (thought I remember that from when I blew the ankle out in HS) and after two days of using it it is definitely a bit sore. No huge amount of pain or anything which is a good sign. Should definitely be at the October meeting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom