For Sale Baja Bug, PWC NorCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

First and foremost, im not in a hurry to sell any of these toys. That being said, im willing to entertain offers/trades.

1. A pair of Bombardier sit down jet skiis. 1994 GTX three seater, may or may not run. 2000 GTX three seater, may or may not run. Got these from my uncle, I have the titles and they come with a trailer. Asking $3000obo or possible trade.

2. 1970 Baja Bug. Rebuilt engine, 3" body lift, 2" suspension lift, front disk brake conversion and all fiberglass installed. Currently on non op. For this thing to be on the street you will need: tires (currently on rollers) shocks and insurance. The inside has no carpet and no back seats. This is a great buy for someone that has a little time to personalize it, lost interest and title, bill of sale only.
Asking $2500 obo or possible trade.

Im not looking at ripping people off (or being ripped off). If your interested, send me an email highsierrahwheelin at gmail dot com and we can setup a time for you to come take a look.

Everything is located in Tracy CA. I could deliver for the right deal (inside CA, Fresno-Redding).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom