Back in town (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all, just popping in to say hello here since the email list is dead. I moved back to Albuquerque last week and hope to make the Feb meeting.

Hopefully I'll get the FJ out on the trail with you guys soon.

-Nathan

Hi Nathan and welcome back.

Meeting this Friday at Rory's.
Snow run on Sunday.
We have moved here to the club section on 'Mud so it is unlikely you will see anything on the Yahoo Group e-mail list.... unless you want to talk to Larry & O'Neill. :D

-Mike-

I'll have to check my Yahoo groups account. I am not sure if i am list owner or just a moderator of the old list. Maybe I'll just shut it down if I am the owner...

Hopefully see you guys Friday.

I'll have to check my Yahoo groups account. I am not sure if i am list owner or just a moderator of the old list. Maybe I'll just shut it down if I am the owner... QUOTE]

glad to hear you are back Nathan! yeah, we can discuss closing out the yahoo list at the meeting. we were keeping it open for the transition, but i think we are completely switched now, and won't be going back.

Shawn

Got someplace else to post files?

We have another web hosting site; hdcruisers.com
My recommendation is to keep the Yahoo account so we don't have the hassle of moving the files that are there and we can still load non-image files over there... like Google earth kml files and gps tracks and the HDCruisers.doc file for our club cards.

-Mike-

I agree with Mike - unless someone else has an easy alternative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom