Automotive Racing Products (ARP) studs for a 100 series availability question. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OwnerCS

GOLD Star
Threads
I've not been able to find these Automotive Racing Products (ARP) studs for a 100 series front axle yet. I sure like the way a star socket can be used to install or remove the stud. These are available for 80 series and earlier.

If anyone knows of an ARP stud with the star end for the 100 series, I will be grateful for the lead.

1631770421309.png

I think that kit should work on the 100. IIRC, the hub stud size is the same for pre-96 pickups/4Runner, FZJ80, and UZJ100. I’ll look to see if I have any spares laying around from both to measure.

The studs are substantially larger on the 100 series vs 80 series, 8mm vs 10mm.

Any reason you would want to go to arp's besides the easier install? They aren't cheap.

I have no fear of breaking my toyota studs, and that is on a solid axle truck with rcv shafts, 9.5" diff and 37's.

The studs are substantially larger on the 100 series vs 80 series, 8mm vs 10mm.

Any reason you would want to go to arp's besides the easier install? They aren't cheap.

I have no fear of breaking my toyota studs, and that is on a solid axle truck with rcv shafts, 9.5" diff and 37's.

Just the ease of removal and installation if the star head was on the outer end. Unfortunately, those appear to be on the wrong end. That's mostly it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom