Autoequipmentdepot.com (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.fj40dash.com
Autoequipmentdepot.com

Auto Equipment 2 Post Lifts Wheel Balancers Tire Changers

Ordered a two post asymmetrical lift, reasonably priced. Web site says please allow 7 to 10 business days for delivery. NOTE, they say delivery not shipping but delivery. No problems. 4 business days later.... no confirmation of shipping, however they hit my credit card the next business day after ordering. Go online, log into my account with them and order says it's pending.

Thinking, they have to be shipping soon or it won't make it here in 7-10 business days.

Call customer service at least 8 times over two days. Every time it goes to voice mail, left three different messages with invoice/order number and telephone number to respond to. I have also sent three e-mails to customer service. Just want to know when and who this is shipping through so I can anticipate delivery.

No Response, I hear crickets!

5 business days after initial order, I call, but instead of customer service I dial 1 for sales, oddly enough sales answers. When I inquire about the order the sales guy tells me that it will ship out next week probably about the 7th business day after I ordered it.

8 business days after initial order Call customer service goes to voice mail.

10 business days after initial order, I call but again I hit 1 for sales, they answer. Once again I inquire about the order I get put on hold???? Indefinitely, they never pick back up.

Look online on my credit card, bring up the transaction and see a non 1-800 associated with them to call. Thinking this may be a better way to get a hold of someone I call the number. The gentleman answers with some business name I didn't recognize. When I asked him what his business name was, he responded by asking "Are you wanting Auto equipment depot ?" I said yes, he gives me their 1-800 number. When I asked him why was his telephone number listed on my credit card transaction, he responded he had no idea but I was not the first and he was sure I wouldn't be the last.

Called credit card company to dispute and cancel charges.

Just wanted to FYI, thought it was worth it to write this up and warn everyone. Damn!!! Business is hard/tough enough let alone having to deal with dishonest people.

What also pisses me off is the fact that I now lost two weeks waiting on the lift.

I'm sure you guys have bad experiences.

Update on this.

The lift was Danmar. I ended up calling Danmar and informed them of the situation. They said they are no longer a distributor and the last few months it hasn't been pretty dealing with them. Evidently this has been happening quite a bit.

Ended up getting one from Garage Equipment Supply, they seemed like pretty good ole boys even though they are in California!!!

Just jacking with you Cali boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom