Aussie HJ45 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looks like I have a new project. Just picked up this 1979 HJ45 with original 75000klms on her. She is completely rust free and still has the original H engine fitted. Not really sure on the plans for her at this point in time. Part of me says to trick her up with a 12HT, power steer, 5 speed, aircon, disc break front end, lockers, bucket seats, and 33's to make it my camping rig. The other part of me says just leave her how she is and hide her away. Anyway whatever happens will be a little while away and if I end up tricking her up will post pics of the rebuild.
IMG_4449.JPG
IMG_4451.JPG
IMG_4452.JPG
IMG_4453.JPG
IMG_4455.JPG

Some more pics of her.
IMG_4456.JPG
IMG_4457.JPG
IMG_4458.JPG
IMG_4459.JPG
IMG_4460.JPG

Some more pics.
IMG_4461.JPG
IMG_4462.JPG
IMG_4463.JPG
IMG_4464.JPG
IMG_4465.JPG

Bit of an update on the 45. Got hold of a disc brake front end from a HJ47 which I am now in the process of pulling apart, cleaning and rebuilding. Once this is done I will put it aside until time comes for the strip down. I have also bought a 12HT to drop in and am now on the hunt for a 5 speed box and power steering. Once I have all this at home, cleaned and ready then I will pull her down completely.

Amazing survivor! What, was it put in baggie and placed in the back of a barn?:beer:

Well this one didnt last too long in the family. Spoke with a lot of people who said that she is too good to molest so I put her on the market and she was sold within 24hrs. I have lined up a 84 HJ47 which already has factory power steer, disc brake front end and 5 speed fitted. She has got a 2H fitted at the moment but I have already bought a 12ht to go in behind the 5 speed. Will post pics when I pick her up.

Hi Ken,
Looks like you have been busy? Looking forward to seeing the 47?
Thinking of buying a HJ61, if you come across anything, let me know?
All the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom