AUS Broker Recommendations (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking to purchase an Aussie rig for import to the US, but haven't been having good luck.

AUStoUSA stopped responding to my emails, and landcruisers direct didn't respond to my contact request. I'm generally not a fan of trying to convince businesses to take my money more than once.

I'm now looking for a broker that will deal with a private party to get the vehicle inspected, purchased and to the port. Much of the process from that point on is well documented, but I'm not planning on visiting Australia and will be looking to purchase sight-unseen (with inspection).

In my direct interactions with Aussies so far they either think I'm trying to scam them and ghost me, or they refuse to sell because they don't want their vehicle leaving Australia for whatever reason and they back out. It's getting old, and I'm eager to get started on my rig. Any recommendations?

Hey I just recently imported a Hj60 into Hawai’i. My wife is from sydney so I’m always going over there. I’ll actually be in Sydney Australia at the end of January. Lmk if I could answer any questions or possibly help you out with shipping and buying

Hoss, did you use a service to ship it or pack and arrange everything yourself?

thanks

Hi There,

We may be able to help. I am located in Melbourne, Australia and have previously exported a couple of personal vehicles to the USA in the past along with a some old land rovers. Mainly I import cars from USA back to Australia, have been doing so for nearly 20 years and also on a broker basis for people who want to bring their own vehicles.

You are welcome to message if I can be of any further help? I have a good contact located in the USA if you would prefer to also speak to someone who is more local to you.

Cheers,

Jared

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom