Atlanta Junkyards

Where are the good U-pull-it junkyards? I need a few non-cruiser parts. Isn't there one on Buford Highway somewhere?

Pull-a-part on Buford Hwy just north of 4wheel parts. There's another one in Conley. check the website if there's a particular vehicle you're looking for. Saves mucho time trying to do it when you get there fighting the messicans.

website is www.pullapart.com

That's what I was looking for. Thanks.

I'll be heading over there Friday. If anyone wants something small, let me know.

I went to the one South of the city (by the airport and dump) Found a perfect '75 Celica in WAY better shape than mine. I should have bought the entire car (it was nearly complete) Other than that, nothing good. Every Toyota was missing it's drivetrain.

Anything in particular you were looking for? I could check out the Buford if ya need me to. It's about 2 miles from my office.

Nothing in particular. A few interior and trim pieces for my '76 liftback. I really, really need a solid battery tray (bungee cords aren't cutting it!) Thanks for the offer.

I might have a battery tray out of my 76 is you want to get it. I am not using it anymore. I will check tonight to make sure I have it and let you know.

You're talking '76 Celica, not minitruck or Cruiser, right? Do you have any other parts off it? I can trade you a new battery relocate box (minus the battery cables) for the tray. :D

I'm bringing this thread back.

Has anyone actually pulled a motor from one of these places? How do you do it? Do you have to bring your own cherry picker, or will they lift it out with the forklift?

I think I killed my 20R last week. It's time to build a 20/22R.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom