ATF and Engine Oil Temp Gauge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Joined
May 7, 2019
Threads
14
Messages
179
Location
Texas
Has anyone been able to successfully display atf and engine oil temp with an actual number either on the dash or through an obd device?
 
Most OBD code readers with phone apps will do this. OBD Fusion is a popular one than may here use, me included. You have to buy the Toyota PIDs for transmission temps. Search the forum and you will find several threads on this.
 
Yeah I used the torque app but could not get it to display.
 
Yeah I used the torque app but could not get it to display.
I have found this PID for torque pro to be working on my corolla cross 23, have yet to test on lx
1000069356.webp
1000069358.webp
 
I use a ScanGuage 3. It will do ATF temp. I don't know if it does engine oil temps.
ScanGuage 2 will only display 4 entries, oposed to 9 for the newer SG 3. It is also less capable.
 
Back
Top Bottom