For Sale Assorted soft tops for sale - new prices! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have some 40 series tops that I'd like to move as soon as soon as possible. All Paki and all 7 window. $425 shipped to lower 48 unless otherwise noted. If you Paypal, you need to include the fees. These are ready to ship immediately. Email me at sales@paktops.com.

Here's the list:
1 black vinyl
1 white vinyl

Last edited:
I will take the damaged one for $300. -Matt (all tops fit stock bows, right?)

No OD green canvas top ? :crybaby:

What's up with the bows ?

I (and others) have tried the contacts form on the website but have had no response -- What's up ??

Last edited:
Do you have any pics of Biminis installed on OEM bows?

Do you have any pics of Biminis installed on OEM bows?

KhakiCanvasBiminitop1.jpg

KhakicanvasBiminitop2.jpg

Cool, Thanks!

Put my name on the Khaki bimini top.

Is that one in the pic khaki or OD ?

Khaki full top wanted. Email sent.

Jayson

Few questions. How many straps for the tailgate area four or six? I assume these are not the ambulance door style? Will these work on the US OEM bows that did not have the extra pieces in the back like the paki bows? If they do can do you have some kind of pattern to make the extra bows? Don't look to hard. Rear corners straps or twists? You don't by chance have any extra canvas in khaki to reskin the doors for us running soft top doors?

These are the standard Paki top, set up for a tailgate.
10 straps, 3 per quarter and 4 on tailgate.
I have OEM bows and don't have a problem with my top.
No extra material for doors.

I would like a Canvas top (black or khaki) ... however, before I purchase ... do you have any recommendations where I can acquire a set of reporduction BOWs from ? Is someone out there making a full set ?

Thanks,
Anthony P.
ajp185@yahoo.com
484-894-5648 cell.

I would like a Canvas top (black or khaki) ... however, before I purchase ... do you have any recommendations where I can acquire a set of reporduction BOWs from ? Is someone out there making a full set ?

Thanks,
Anthony P.
ajp185@yahoo.com
484-894-5648 cell.
Email sent.

Hey there, great prices! Do you only have the 1 khaki canvas? or do you have a black canvas top as well? If not I am definitely wanting the black vinyl top. Whats the care and maintence like for the vinyl tops? I have read alot of mixed reports from guys between canvas and vinyl? any insight? Once again, please message me because I have the money and ready to buy! Thank You!

What is average ship time for a top, I've never been so excited waiting for a part! To people wondering about bows, I googled it and you can make them out of old hardtop parts and steel tubing, I am going to do it, I will take some pictures, if it works out. If it doesn't I will deny I ever heard of it.

What is average ship time for a top, I've never been so excited waiting for a part! To people wondering about bows, I googled it and you can make them out of old hardtop parts and steel tubing, I am going to do it, I will take some pictures, if it works out. If it doesn't I will deny I ever heard of it.
Can you pm me what you have left?

I haven't made one yet but I will start soon. If I succeed I will post info.

TTT...

Here's what's left...Price lowered to $425 includung shipping. As before, you pay PayPal fees...

All Paki and all 7 window. $425 shipped to lower 48 unless otherwise noted. If you Paypal, you need to include the fees. These are ready to ship immediately. Email me at sales@paktops.com.

3 tan vinyl
2 black vinyl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom