Aspinwall area LC mechanic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thought I would post and ask the locals for a little help. Have a friend with a 1994 FZJ80 with 190,000 miles. Loves his LC and has some noises and CEL lights going on. He lives in Aspinwall and I am up in Butler and not familiar with his area. Can anyone suggest a good mechanic who is familiar with an 80 series ?

By the way, this friend just happens to be David Newell............Mr. Mcfeely from Mr. Rogers Neighborhood. Very nice gentleman who I met at an office Christmas party for the Fred Rogers Company. My wife works for them. Mr. Mcfeely saw my 80 and wanted to know who else owned a Land Cruiser !

Thanks very much for your help.

Dave at Baierl Toyota in Cranberry is a master tech. Known him for years. Stand up guy and loves everything in the FJ family. He's one of the few people I'll let work on my stuff.

Thanks for the reply. I will pass the information along to Mr. Mcfeely.

Speedy delivery style !

Some of you are probably too young to even know what I am talking about........

I'm the right age but from the wrong country, can't imagine that character name getting used today !!!

No wonder I did not see him in the Fred Rodgers display at the very Catholic St. Vincent's.

Late response, but if he's in Aspinwall area, he's pretty close to Tower Auto in Blawnox. They've worked on my 80 when I'm too busy to do it, and they've dealt with various other cars in my family for a long time. One of the few shops I really trust.

Thanks shaggy. Will pass the information along to Mr. Mcfeely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom