ASAP- need photos of camp fire cooking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I was thinking at least 2ft. in dia. So it feels like a campfire. We had a propane one for the fire ban, when we built the Kenyon campsite. We froze our asses off, because it was more like an open BBQ, but we all huddled around like it was a fire for the light.

Yeah I tried one of those once at my parents RV....it sucked nothing like a real camp fire for pure and enjoyment. Its not camping with out a "real" fire (real i.e. 2ft minimum). If Brent or Phil are along there never any worry of that. :p
 
I've never seen a 2ft fire from Brent....or Phil.

I did say minimum.........usually the kindling fire to get the real one started when they are around :D

Last time though I think Aerol (spelling sorry) took the fire master of the night. I even recall Phil suggesting there was enough on the fire at once point......nice to see the next generation well on there way.
 
Back
Top Bottom