Articulation w/-w/o Sway bars (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Shotts, enough with the N74L. Your like the kid with the first GI Joe with kung-fu grip. Sure it was a good idea. But, they've been in your truck for what a year now.
I keep my swaybars connected because I like drive on the pavement, kind of like not driving home with 15psi in the tires. Disconects would be cool, I'd probably buy a set if someone made some.

This thread is about RTI.....I'm reporting on my experience. My RTI with sways and N74L's was 742 (I have to look it up again to make sure).

"With sway bar pics:
Pic 1: 100 shocks and a heavy front end/light rear end (no Slee bumper yet). (Things are not copmpressing...especially the front)
Pic 2: N74L shocks and a balanced front to rear ratio. (The front is stuffed)
Note: These pics clearly show the added travel of the N74L over the 100 shock."

And your pictures with swaybars disconected?

"Stock suspension: While the suspension cycles easier W/O bars the RTI numbers do not increase because travel is the same." Clearly this was not Campfires experience.

"With sway bar pics:
Pic 1: 100 shocks and a heavy front end/light rear end (no Slee bumper yet). (Things are not copmpressing...especially the front)
Pic 2: N74L shocks and a balanced front to rear ratio. (The front is stuffed)
Note: These pics clearly show the added travel of the N74L over the 100 shock."

And your pictures with swaybars disconected?

"Stock suspension: While the suspension cycles easier W/O bars the RTI numbers do not increase because travel is the same." Clearly this was not Campfires experience.

My bars are on in both pics. The shock makes most the difference. The rear bumper balances the truck out too.

Campfire does not have a stock suspension. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom