arrived! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am going to miss updates when you get back to MI crooked letter. I have really enjoyed the animal pictures. I feel like that I got a pretour of AZ before I finally get out there.

Safe Travels back to the dirty south.

where/when are you headed to AZ. I lived in phoenix for 12 years and know the area pretty well.

I posted this up over on the 60 forum. Any thoughts on this from you CCL'ers?

wierd, scary event

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe someone can help me out here. I just returned to mississippi from 2 months in new mexico. on the way into Jackson this afternoon my truck suddenly lurched and began to back fire loudly and repeatedly, then totally lost power. I pulled off to the side through the rush hour traffic and this sequence repeated several times. I slowed way down and rode along the shouder in 2nd gear for a few minutes. The problem seemed to go away so I gradually eased back into traffic and made it home without further incident.

2nd question: earlier in the day when i fueled up it sounded like the gas was boiling in the tank--steady gurgling sound coming from the filler hole. Is that common in hot weather? I've never noticed it before. Is this dangerous?

Ok, no driveshaft, bucking truck, boiling gas...
You are the man Barry!
(maybe vapor lock??)

OMG!!!!! Right Click Save.

Glad you make it home in FWD and boiling gas. Your like the rolling cruiser plague.
barry.jpg

Last edited:
The final post

To those who knew the main reason I travelled to New Mexico this summer thanks for your prayers. We had some good times with mom until she started to go downhill. She passed from this life around 6pm yesterday evening from the brain tumour that set in just over a year ago. Again, thanks for the prayers and support of my friends. I will be flying back out in a week or so for the funeral.

Sorry for your loss Barry. We will keep you and your family in our prayers.

To those who knew the main reason I travelled to New Mexico this summer thanks for your prayers. We had some good times with mom until she started to go downhill. She passed from this life around 6pm yesterday evening from the brain tumour that set in just over a year ago. Again, thanks for the prayers and support of my friends. I will be flying back out in a week or so for the funeral.

So sorry Barry. I know that its been hard on you. We will continue to think of you and yours.

I hate it for you Barry. So sorry.

Barry, I'm sory you lost your mom. I'm very thankful that you and the boys got to spend the time with her this summer.

Barry,

You and your family, especially your Mom, are in our prayers.

Thank you for taking the time and effort to share your summer with us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom