Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have 2 from my 99 model for $50 a piece. I'm in Yuma. 256-736-34 o nine
Thank you for the offer. I found a set here in Phoenix. Picking them up next week.

Thank you for the offer. I found a set here in Phoenix. Picking them up next week.
no worries if it falls through give me a shout I head over toward phoenix on the weekends and could bring them over. Other wise I need to get them back home to Alabama.

I'm a junky for spare tire carriers.

Is the 60 series a tow bar or receiver tow hitch? Don't throw it out if a receiver tow hitch. Will hand on to it until a local 60 series owner wants it.

Would have to check my garage it not sure I have clearance for a 6" rood rack.

Does the top of the military box hinge or lift off completely? Have one that comes off completely. Has a relief valve for pressure but will not allow air in. Great for carrying gear on a dusty road
Just saw this post PM me please and I’ll call you. Todd

Got new chairs at the office today, anyone interested in the old ones? $5 a piece. 3 roller desk chairs and 12 regular sitting chairs.
199pp5.jpg

sbu5o9.jpg

@Cruddz ?
33ben7q.jpg

Last edited:
Just a heads up, 12 of the chairs are gone - they went FAST!

All we have left are the roller chairs.

Also if @Cruddz or any other CSC member wants them, I'll gladly bring them to the relic run or another CSC event. :)

I still have a set of 5 Toyo AT tires, 285/75/17.
tread depth is 12, 9, 8, 8, 6 32nds. no plugs patches etc...
load range E, manufactured in 2015.

CSC price $350.
20190319_134923.jpg
20190319_135057.jpg

20190319_134943.jpg

So was trying to fix the back hatch because it wouldn't open. And I broke the handle on the inside. Does anyone have an extra one of these??

A

Last edited:
Hi Gang,

Still available.

Ruger BlackHawk. This is in excellent condition as it has very rarely been used. Always in safe. It's a striking piece. .357 6.5". Purchaser will need to be Az resident and I'll need to view ID, a CCW would be nice. Factory holster included. Would really like if it went to a good csc home. Great truck and camping item. Wears well and single action makes it safer than average.
t9Vh4dB.jpg

I would be all over this if it had the 4 5/8 barrel.... Good luck!

It's a wonderful work. Keep in mind, since this is single barrel and not a double lug barrel, this length is exceptionally balanced and useful yet not encumbered. It's not for fending off hordes, being SA, (what revolver is) but for having the necessary tool for business.

If I were buying a GP100/smith 686, then i'd prefer your choice @Skrugg , as yours is much heavier with the double lug barrel so the 4.5" or so makes most sense, to me anyway. The 6" double lug, while looking really, quite bad ass, isn't nearly as balanced as a 4.5 / single barrel 6 or as easy to wield, sorta front heavy the double. Definitely a personal thing and only my opinions. Both types by Ruger are extremely over built and heirloom type pieces for sure. You could never bother with .38 and always go .357 and they handle those loads like a champ. Appreciate the words and bump.

Again, certainly not in a rush and anyone is welcome to review it personally. Again, Rarely fired, cleaned every 6mths, with Baristol and put back in safe. Just moving along items.

Ruger BlackHawk. This is in excellent condition as it has very rarely been used. Always in safe. It's a striking piece. .357 6.5". Purchaser will need to be Az resident and I'll need to view ID, a CCW would be nice. Factory holster included. Would really like if it went to a good csc home. Great truck and camping item. Wears well and single action makes it safer than average.
t9Vh4dB.jpg

I own 6.5" Blackhawks in both the .357 and .44 mag. Great accuracy for a hand cannon

set of front and second row seats from a 2000 land cruiser in gray. passenger seat needs leather but driver is just starting to split a little bit (no foam showing yet) all the power bits work. second row is in good shape $100 or best offer

I have 3 factory 16'' wheels for $50 a piece

Two oem fog lights for $35

located in Yuma

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom