ARB Rear Bumper Alignment (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hiya guys,

As you can see in the pics, the right side tire swing out as well as the section behind the right rear tire are a bit out of alignment.
I've e-mailed ARB for the install manual, but they are being a bit slow.
Does anyone have any insight into where the adjustments have to be made to align these 2 sections?

Thanks in advance!

IMG_9450.jpg

IMG_9451.jpg

IMG_9452.jpg

I just noticed some shadows in the 1st 2 pictures. If the photos aren't clear, the front facing end of the side of the bumper is slowly getting higher than the rear end.
When we first installed it, this was even across the whole way.
I want to make sure nothing is slowly coming loose or something, I feel like it will keep sagging until it starts pushing against the body.

I just noticed some shadows in the 1st 2 pictures. If the photos aren't clear, the front facing end of the side of the bumper is slowly getting higher than the rear end.
When we first installed it, this was even across the whole way.
I want to make sure nothing is slowly coming loose or something, I feel like it will keep sagging until it starts pushing against the body.
I cannot answer your questions but the attachment may help?

Attachments

• ARB Rear Bar Instructions 5613210.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 64
I've installed both kaymar and ozbar rear carriers and have found across many cars they always have an upward angle against the rear quarter for some reason, I installed a packer between the chassis and carrier bracket on mine and it worked out nicely. Not too sure how to correct the swing arm gap though

20210901_103340.jpg

20210901_103301.jpg

@RedesKat , do you need two hands to swing away the spare wheel and open the upper tailgate with that set-up?

I've installed both kaymar and ozbar rear carriers and have found across many cars they always have an upward angle against the rear quarter for some reason, I installed a packer between the chassis and carrier bracket on mine and it worked out nicely. Not too sure how to correct the swing arm gap though

View attachment 2774239

View attachment 2774240
oh man, this kind of jogged my memory that the bumper did come with some spacers like these. thanks !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom