ARB bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FWIW.

Chux Trux here in town is an authorized ARB reseller/installer. When I was shopping for a total OME set up for a '40, they were cheaper then Molle with our discount.

Rich Adams

Sams offroad in tulsa used to be 799 delivered. They dont show the price on a 60 on line but you can call. The old style before the government got involved came in two different versions. One for a feet forward winch like the 8274 and one for the feet down winch like the M series from warn. The new style is only feet forward. It mounts IMHO much better than the old style. You mount brackets to the 60 and it gives you three different height levels to choose from. Then the bumper mounts to the brackets. It is also sloped more. This is the governments idea so it wont do as much damage to whatever you hit. As i heard on guy from down under state, This way the roo goes up into your windshield instead of under the truck. I have had both and like the new one. Unless you were looking you might not even notice the difference on a truck

Sam's 4x4 Store

Thanks guys

I will look into both those places. I am really thinking that a one off bumper made by our own Duane(Techtafab) would be awesome. The rest of my junk on the 60 are custom made. Duane and I had already discussed some work to get rear quarter protection added to the rear bumper, so maybe we can come up with something and get a nice unique bumper.

Ex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom