Arb Bull Bar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
ARB BULL BAR fits 100 series
It came off my 2004... Excelent cond. no dents or dings. Piaa fog lights included.
Avail for pick up in So. Cal. (92694) or will ship out on pallet. Toyota LandCruiser 100 Series, IFS Models. Includes all mounting and hardware.

Compatible with Warn winches: M12000, M10000, XD9000, M8000

Features: Airbag approved, recessed indicators, urethane buffers, tow points (uses oem).

Let me know if you have any questions, or need additional pics...:D
Attached Images
attachment.php

goodsell1 said:

I wish I had a 100 series to bolt that onto...

Are you close to a Forward Air terminal?

I just would like it picked up... I your interested please call 949.910.4456.
Thanks.

I just paid for this bumper, anyone there locally able to help a fellow cruiserhead out? Would anyone go pick it up and get it to a FedEx or DHL or ??? drop off point for shipping, I will reward you kindly with cruiser T-shirts and decals! Let me know, thanks!

theMule said:
I just paid for this bumper, anyone there locally able to help a fellow cruiserhead out? Would anyone go pick it up and get it to a FedEx or DHL or ??? drop off point for shipping, I will reward you kindly with cruiser T-shirts and decals! Let me know, thanks!

not near me but maybe if you post your request in the tlca section where there are 3 so. cal. groups or in "chat" you'll get some bites on this, congratulations & good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom