April trip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ok, so the road is out. the only was in is mystery creek or margret pass. Both probably covered in snow.

So im thinking chehalis is out. we can go camp at hale creek? or go to sloquet and brave the snow on harrison west.:grinpimp:

any takers?

Dan

21-22 im in, im willing to go anywhere if need be ill bring snow shoes ha ha the only problem is the prado will still be unmodified by then, it has 30 inch all terrains and factory
winch, if need be ill get the frame fixed after
aaron

So, what's up with the location? Where and when?

We are getting a nice hot spell right now so the snow should melt and the passes should be nicer. If we end up heading to Chehalis and taking the same route as we did last weekend then the stock trucks might have issues. Depending on who's going we might want to do a scouting thing before hand to check out the trail. Currently I'm swamped with work for the next week and a half otherwise I'd be in.
Looking at the weather, if it continues this way, in 1-2 weeks we should be good.

but you still missed that there is a bridge out on Chehalis fsr. So like you said unless we go in the back way, im thinking its a no go

What about a Saturday day run. Squamish way. Upper Hut?

yeah you guys should come up this way to squamish then i can find out where some trails are around here....then we can go to the shady tree pub for lunch or diner

well if you do decide to come up this way lemme know im up for some action...but what are you guys thinking for the next trail run?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom