Apr 12-14 2019 Uwharrie for rookies (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello, my small group is going to Badin area trails at Uwharrie in NC. I'm wondering if anyone will be around that weekend to show us the ropes since we're all inexperienced and stock. I'm in a 100 series Land Cruiser and there's 3 Wranglers.
We don't have much recovery gear so looking to take it easy. It'd be nice to see a built 100 series in person and get a little Cruiser specific advice. Thanks in advance and nice to finally post something. These forums have been incredibly helpful already.

Did you get out to uwharrie? I’d like to take my 100 series out there. I’m not far from Uwharrie but never been on the trails and would like to hit easier ones to start with some people.

Did you get out to uwharrie? I’d like to take my 100 series out there. I’m not far from Uwharrie but never been on the trails and would like to hit easier ones to start with some people.
I did indeed. It performed admirably. I put the biggest tires stock could fit and took the running boards off. It rained a lot that weekend so the trails were rough but I made it through with only a few bumps and scrapes. The trails were small for a 100 at certain spots but it'll fit. I only did moderate trails and that was enough for our group of beginners and my stock cruiser. Did better than the jeeps I was with lol. Have fun.

I did indeed. It performed admirably. I put the biggest tires stock could fit and took the running boards off. It rained a lot that weekend so the trails were rough but I made it through with only a few bumps and scrapes. The trails were small for a 100 at certain spots but it'll fit. I only did moderate trails and that was enough for our group of beginners and my stock cruiser. Did better than the jeeps I was with lol. Have fun.
Awesome to hear. I’d like to go and check it out.

Does your 100 have lockers? What size tires were you running?

I still haven't made it out there, I've been too busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom