Events/Trails Anza trip/ Ladies pre trip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Overlandeffex

SILVER Star
Threads
So we have a pre trip getting scheduled for March 1st @ 0800. This will be a co-ed event with the whole idea of teaching the ladies how to prep the ride for dirt time and how to make the to be ready for asphalt again. Additionally well will be doing some off road driving in the Anza area to give them opportunities to hone their awesome skills. I would say it would be a good idea maybe for a camp setup part. We are open to ideas!!!

The Round Up Bar and grill
26439 Highway 76
Santa Ysabel, CA 92070-9663

Last edited:
Are you planning on camping out in Anza Saturday night? I'm probably going to hang out at TDS with Tommy for a while Friday and Saturday (Camping a long ways away from the J__ps) and was planning on heading back to the Anza area Saturday afternoon to post up. Let me know what your plans are?

We are not planning any camping and totally forgot TDS that weekend. WE plan to be wheels rolling by 0845 latest...so earlier for food!

The wife and I are camped in Blair Valley and might be up for some trails. Post up where you plan on wheeling.

So looks like two confirmed for the run with possiblity of4 to 7 if the guys from the TDS run meet us. The restaurant changed names again... back to Lake Henshaw Cafe... opens at 0800

Running a few minutes late. will be there 8:15 ish.

So plans are to run grapevine canyon to yaqui pass then back to Oriflamme up to Julian

Well the trip went off very well and Farrah got some much needed driving time in. She pushed through an area that made her scared and did amazing. We hit three trails today, Grapevine Canyon, Coyote Canyon and Oriflamme. We had @Tylerh84 and @Dragon M with us. Great fun and nice trails. Some pics to come soon!

Last edited:
Video from the Ladies Pre-Run Trip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom