Anza Borrego “Overnighter” Dispersed Campsites and Trail Recommendations (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys and i hope all is well. I am trying to plan a quick overnighter in AB in January or February. Hoping to find a good trail through a canyon to a nice dispersed campsite that is trailer friendly ( built SoCal Teardrops on 33’s). More worried about Being able to maneuver through a tight canyon more than anything else. Any thoughts, help or guidance would be appreciated.
Sean

My favorite for that would be Coyote Canyon. Very doable with a trailer.

Upper Coyote has lots of options in addition to Bailey's. I towed a trail a lot larger then then that, also on 33's, up Alder Canyon though it is a tight fit. Alder has a number of pull offs and spots to set up.

Frank

Great. Thank you both!

Hey Sean! Been a super long time. Hope all is well. Camped a few times in AB back in the day, but cant remember the places, so just saying hi!

Enjoy your trip out there

(Trestle hike is cool if you havent done it)

Hey Sean! Been a super long time. Hope all is well. Camped a few times in AB back in the day, but cant remember the places, so just saying hi!

Enjoy your trip out there

(Trestle hike is cool if you havent done it)
Hey Brad…talk about a blast from the past! Hope all is well with you! Glad to see you are still rocking the 80…I went to the dark side and went the 100 route….No regrets through and loving it. Thinking we need to get a SoCal 80’s (and maybe a 100 series) get together soon!

Hey Brad…talk about a blast from the past! Hope all is well with you! Glad to see you are still rocking the 80…I went to the dark side and went the 100 route….No regrets through and loving it. Thinking we need to get a SoCal 80’s (and maybe a 100 series) get together soon!
Sounds good. Count me in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom