anyone seen the 88 fj-62 in belmont? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It is on craigslist. Has anyone seen this cruiser? I am going to meet him tomorrow. From what it sounds like it may be pretty good buy. It is a white 88 fj-62. The owners name is sam.

Spence

I hope no one snags it up from me if it is a good deal but here is the link:

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/2479578477.html

You better go early,take cash, and not dicker around too long. MIke

planning on 10 am but the guy wont call me back. so i do not know where he lives yet. he could have sold it today since he is not calling me back.

spence

Just to give everyone an update, the guy never called or emailed me back. He used an email by the name of Atiah Hadi. It could very easily be a scam. I searched his name online and the name Atiah Samih Hadi came up in Belmont. Good luck to anyone who wants it. I would love to get back into a cruiser DD.

Spence

I just called and he answered right away.

Just spent $800 to replace a/c

not dings/chips or rust

needs a new battery but he has one to test drive it out of his other car.

I'd call him now to set up a time he might have been sleeping earlier.

yeah he just called me back and i am driving to meet him at harris boulevard right now off 77. i will let you guys know. he says the engine was rebuilt 8 years ago by the previous owner but who knows this may pan out to be a good truck after all!

does anyone have a carfax account active right now?

spence

just got back from looking at this cruiser. the body is in really good shape. i forgot my magnet at home but the wheel wells all looked real good. i saw tape lines so the body had been repainted at some point but they did a pretty good job matching it to the original. i did not buy for the reason the interior is a wreck. he says it is in good shape but he is obviously not in a hurry to sell it. it is pigged out with a bunch of stuff he has not cleaned out yet, the rear wheels are different than the front, he says he has the original wheels, the battery was dead and he bought the wrong battery for it, he has removed some engine compartment supports for some reason, the headliner was real dirty, the drivers side tail light needs to be replaced, there is no stereo or speaker grilles.

i bet if you offered 2000 you might be able to get it. he just wants to get rid of it. I wanted something a little more ready to just jump in and drive and not have to clean a bunch up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom