Anyone near Marietta Ga (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not terrible, but not what I'd want when buying in Georgia.

Hard pass on that - first off its filthy. Second off its been driven by someone with long fingernails and too much lotion so all the buttons on the dash are worn out/scratched. Third, all you need to see to know its a rot box is the front and rear license plate screws are all rusty. Everything else underneath would be similar.

Pretty neat color though.

That could likely be Georgia RED DIRT and not rust. .. maybe not detailed very well.
If you drive offroad in Georgia or even county roads .. it is very similar to the Hawaiian red dirt roads. Just saying.

That could likely be Georgia RED DIRT and not rust. .. maybe not detailed very well.
If you drive offroad in Georgia or even county roads .. it is very similar to the Hawaiian red dirt roads. Just saying.
I'm sure it's not Georgia dirt, select bought it at auction out of ny and shipped it down. (Anecdotally)

wow .. I would stay away from that then.

I just got a 2015 from Georgia and took it back to Wisconsin. It looks like brand new underneath. That's rust, not dirt.

Big shoutout to Heyward Allen Toyota in Athens GA. The rig was nicer than expected/described and looked like new inside and out. Very impressive for a used car. Dealership was great to work with.

I am leaving the office for the day in about an hour and am planning on stopping there on my way home. I am interested in seeing that color in person.

Not me someone else grabbed it but I understand it wasn’t as nice as it looked in the pictures. Now I am looking at one in Orlando

I was about to buy the grey 2016 from them dude sent me a bum Carfax ! I dbl checked it with my cuz who owns a lot and he found it was wrecked and all the air bags had blown , I confronted them at dealer and they got pissy and hung up on me . later on the real car fax pops up but dont say air bags . when I talked to him first he said super clean one owner who traded it in with him it was bought like this at auction .. hope you 200 wasn't the same

Screen Shot 2019-02-21 at 10.26.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-21 at 10.25.44 PM.png

The color was really nice but the car looks like it was once very dirty, there was very odd ware on the air vent controls and the headlight turn signal controls, any where you would touch had been heavily cleaned and showed signs of ware.
Loved the color though.

I was about to buy the grey 2016 from them dude sent me a bum Carfax ! I dbl checked it with my cuz who owns a lot and he found it was wrecked and all the air bags had blown , I confronted them at dealer and they got pissy and hung up on me . later on the real car fax pops up but dont say air bags . when I talked to him first he said super clean one owner who traded it in with him it was bought like this at auction .. hope you 200 wasn't the same

View attachment 1910651

View attachment 1910652

I think you could contact and inform them that airbags have deployed. So they will include it and valuation will drop quite bit. Unfortunately, someone will buy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom