Anyone near Appleton selling an 80 or 100? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1> buy a new house
2> buy a new crossover (POS, BTW...)
3> buy a 'new' tow rig
4> see which empties first, the tequila or the margarita mix...

if Heather didn't already have a junker, I'd pick it up in a heartbeat...

Hank said:
The nasty thought is-ditch the 62, clone Gretchen (minus the rust) with my 80 and drive the LX470. Keep the 02 100 series the wife drives too.

It's just money right?

WWWD?

What would woody do?

It is just money! I've got a cruiser addiction as well. We really should drop this subject before I find myself in Fondy buying another one....

I'm letting this one go. Stable is full and quite satisfactory at the moment. Wife gets next vehicle and it will be newer. Hopefully Tundra CrewMax in a year or so.

All things considered it is a nice truck. Carfax is clean. It was bought when Lexus was in Oskhosh, traded in @ Lexus Appleton and owned in Appleton since. Oddly enough it was traded in for an 02 Diesel E350 van?????

Last edited:
Hank said:
Oddly enough it was traded in for an 02 Diesel E350 van?????

With as many kids as I haul around in the summer, that wouldn't be a bad option for me. New tow vehicle! Nothing I'd trade in would mean even less room in my parking lot out front.

We just took in a 2000 LX470, nice and clean 155k, appears to be from appleton.
AHC
Michelin's
Rims typical midwest but not bad
Couple dents in the roof
timing belt done in 08 @ 100k
Lawrence university current parking sticker on it.

No price on it yet....

I love my 80...I love my 80...I love my 80....I don't need to 100 series...

**** tempting.

So what did the price end up at? I might be looking for a nice :princess: car (backup tow vehicle) to replace a 4x4 astro van. I'll be digging into the van this weekend, but am not hopeful. (why can't they have a helpful chevy 4x4 van forum like mud?)

$12997. just drove it, very nice.

In the alley on the East side of Lenz Service waiting for inspection. It will be in in the next 2 days or so and then it will be pictured, video taken and put up on Lenz Truck Center: America's Truck Heaven.

Took a while to go live since we waited on the title from the P.O. Went live Saturday around 2pm. Sold Monday by 10am. Not bad. It is headed to Des Plaines, IL.

Found this 80 on CL today:

1994 Toyota Land Cruiser

1994 Toyota Land Cruiser - $3800 (Wittenberg)

1994 Toyota Land Cruiser for sale. It has 226,000 miles and overall is in very good condition. Engine runs strong with no issues and transmission shifts smooth. 4 wheel drive works great. This has been the best vehicle that I have ever owned, just not very practical for my family anymore so for the last year it has barely been driven.

Found another on CL. This one is close to me, I could inspect it if someone not local is serious.

Toyota Land Cruiser

Toyota Land Cruiser - $5000 (neenah)

Date: 2011-11-07, 6:40PM CST
Reply to: sale-4vtsh-2679133711@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

1994, 200,000, everything works, very well maintained, tires are good, 3rd row seating,

agreed, $3500...if it has lockers, I'll buy it just cause...

will email 'em, check it out when I return....

we've chatted on it a couple times this weekend, I hope to get a chance to check it out this week. If he doesn't know, then it doesn't, and it's a $3k truck.

There's a LX450 in FL for $5k....similar miles, ARB bumper, rear locker, roof rack, OME lift, etc. not as clean overall, but the goodies make up for that...

I'll have one for sale in a week

After this next weekend (after hunting camp), my cruiser is going up for sale. I bought it from a mud member about 1.5 years ago. Now I need to get rid of some debt and drive my saturn a while.

It is black, 4"OME lift, ARB front, EMS exhaust, manfree tank, 35" tires new last year, new brakes and rotors all the way around, CDL, third row seating- the only thing that it doesn't have is lockers. 202k miles, new head gasket and phh done about 60k ago (oh, you can see all this in my sig) It needs new running boards replaced, I have a set of OEM 2nd hand ones I haven't put on yet. It drives great, I been daily driving it for the past month and will really miss this beast. It's great in the snow, no matter how deep.

The bad, it has some rust bubbles on the front of the hood, and one near the back toyota insignia. It used to be maroon, and the painters didn't paint inside the doors.

I'll be asking $5.5k - watch for pics with the big bucks hanging off the back :)

2002 100 series for sale

I'm going to sell our 100 series. Truck is in Oshkosh. 149400 miles and climbing. LT285/75R16 BFG All Terrains, otherwise stock. Going on Craigslist this week if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom