Anyone know about Bilstein 5125 rear extended length shocks? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m doing some research but can’t find posts on these universal rear shocks on a GX470.

These rear shocks seem to be extended travel that fit my needs perfectly, but not sure if they have the right eyelet bushings.

Bilstein 5125 = 33-230351
46mm bodies
10.2” travel
16.13” compressed length
26.38” extended length

I was hunting for shocks that long for a long time for extending the rear travel on my KDSS equipped GX470. Cannot use regular 28.7" long shocks as it would rip my KDSS. You don't have KDSS and it's easier to get regular long travel for our platform.

Rough Country for 23 tundra might have correct bushing and valving for our platform. Especially if you are slightly modded. The M1 is digressive like Bilstein.

The V2 are supposed to be similar to fox 2.0

I don't have real experience with it so it might not fit. I suggest you buy from Amazon in case you need to return it. I end up buying Dobinson MRA for 23 tundra and it fits. They come with 3 different bushing and the smallest one fit my GX.

thanks for the info. I don’t think I’m going with RC.

I need digressive rear shocks to match my digressive front 6112s

I currently have the icon 56550 long travel but they are a bit too long

Im too close to the 17” compression length of the icon 56550s on uptrsvel.

Icon 56550 are like 17” compressed and 28.5” extended. And I sit around the 21” mark.

The 16.13” compressed and 26.38” extended fits my needs better and I would sit right in the middle of that range

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom